Leon FR - 'Leon' De-badge - Thoughts?

Geordie_Paul

Jan 19, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Looks nice. and the colour...*drool*

I'm not sure I'd do it with my FL, but maybe one day :). Always good to see one with it done before you plunge, eh?

Good job fella! +1

Haha cheers mate (if you're talking about me)... I was originally not keen on a yellow car and fancied the Emocion Red but I saw this at the stealer and immediately liked it... I thought it would be a washed out yellow by their pictures but to my delight it wasn't!!

Now love it, even if others don't haha

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Haha cheers mate (if you're talking about me)... I was originally not keen on a yellow car and fancied the Emocion Red but I saw this at the stealer and immediately liked it... I thought it would be a washed out yellow by their pictures but to my delight it wasn't!!

Now love it, even if others don't haha

Aye mate, I was talking to you! :)
I'd wanted a Leon since way before I could drive (Mk1 Cupra R in yellow, to be precise), and wasnt at all keen on the Mk2 when it came out... but then they grew on me, and despite reeeeeeeeaaaaally wanting a yellow one, I went for the Speed Blue in the end, and I love it :). Still get a bit jealous whenever I see a yellow one driving about though :lol:

Geordie_Paul

Jan 19, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Aye mate, I was talking to you! :)
I'd wanted a Leon since way before I could drive (Mk1 Cupra R in yellow, to be precise), and wasnt at all keen on the Mk2 when it came out... but then they grew on me, and despite reeeeeeeeaaaaally wanting a yellow one, I went for the Speed Blue in the end, and I love it :). Still get a bit jealous whenever I see a yellow one driving about though :lol:

I originally wanted a Cupra or Cupra R Mk2 but unfortunately funding/insurance etc changed my mind... can't say I'm disappointed in the FR though as far superior to anything i've driven previously :) Although still wouldn't mind Cupra one day!

I like the speed blue as well!

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
I originally wanted a Cupra or Cupra R Mk2 but unfortunately funding/insurance etc changed my mind... can't say I'm disappointed in the FR though as far superior to anything i've driven previously :) Although still wouldn't mind Cupra one day!

I like the speed blue as well!

Yeah, I've had my FL170 for 3 weeks now and I'm well impressed with it! I've wanted to go diesel for a good while, and I'd wanted a Leon since forever, so I finally went for it! I'm certainly far from disappointed :D!

S.E.C.T.

kiss my face
Jun 14, 2009
The North
please feel free to slate or not as you wish! :)

photo-1.jpg

Wheres Nath? He'll love this :lol:

ruaim

Debadged mine too, much nicer, plus everyone knows what it is - we don't need to advertise! :)

S.E.C.T.

kiss my face
Jun 14, 2009
The North
Im on the fence regarding debadging. Don't really mind either way. I always think the Leons look daft thought if a car has the LEON letters removed but then another badge there - I don't get it. Why remove only some of the badges? Each to there own I suppose

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Took the LEON off mine but left the FR badge... also vinyl'd the S boot latch with 3M carbon

DSCF1487 by n_d_fox, on Flickr

Wow! Never seen that colour before! I am a definite fan! Looks well de-badged too, but I'm not fond of the carbon S. Like I say though, she's your ride, so if you're happy, it's what matters! :)
Good job fella!

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Oh..and I thought de-badging my FL would look a lot different to the pre-FL, and was a bit sceptical, but you've just hit the nail on the head there...I love it!
Thanks!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members