Leon FR - 'Leon' De-badge - Thoughts?

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
Mines been taken off and vinyled the "S" boot handle

Loads better, get rid of that chrome!

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Looks great without, I did mine a while back.

If you want somewhere to send your old Leon letters to I'll have them, I want to try painting some black for mine to see what its like and I lost mine when I took them off. PM me if you'll let me :)

Sep 17, 2011
please feel free to slate or not as you wish! :)

photo-1.jpg

Sep 17, 2011
Dunno just saw it on eBay and liked it and I agree that making cars look like something they ain't is pretty lame. Someone needs to link the fr tractor!

M6TT F

Dec 27, 2009
Blue r looks alright IMO - I also like the Leon letters but am thinking of making them black

Sep 17, 2011
Looks great without, I did mine a while back.

If you want somewhere to send your old Leon letters to I'll have them, I want to try painting some black for mine to see what its like and I lost mine when I took them off. PM me if you'll let me :)

Mine are knocking around, if I find them u can ave em

Apr 15, 2009
Wolverhampton
Looks good de badged, I took mine out the first day it was delivered. Purely because it looks better and I was pissed off by how many times I caught my wash mit on it.

Hugo Nebula

Dec 7, 2007
Manchester
Talk of putting different badges on the rear has given me an idea. If there are all these spare letters around, can I get the L, O and N from Leon, and the C, P and A from Cupra? I want to put PLONCA on my tailgate.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Talk of putting different badges on the rear has given me an idea. If there are all these spare letters around, can I get the L, O and N from Leon, and the C, P and A from Cupra? I want to put PLONCA on my tailgate.

:lol: cant stop laffin at this lol i was thinking of changing it to something to match my private plate come to think of it

Faceless

Apr 2, 2012
Dental floss also works well at removing the letters, also after pouring hot water to soften the glue.
I de-wipered the rear of my Leon, looks so much sleeker / less clutter on the rear of the car.

Plus believe it or not, having no rear wiper doesnt mean I cant see out the rear window when its raining, can still see out fine.

Nick G

I actually quite like that De-badged look!!

Re the guy with the Blue R - I don't think that looks bad at all, I was initially worrying what you might put up as it sounded like you'd put it in the Middle where the LEON badge used to be :doh: so glad it's over to the side, that looks fine to me!

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Looks nice. and the colour...*drool*

I'm not sure I'd do it with my FL, but maybe one day :). Always good to see one with it done before you plunge, eh?

Good job fella! +1

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise