Leon ST FR Tech Pack 2.0 TDI 184

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
2015 ‘65’ Seat Leon ST 2.0 TDI 184 FR Technology.

Registered November 2015, purchased by me July 2018 from Seat main dealer. Paid cash, no outstanding finance.

Services carried out:

November 16 - 14,958 miles, Arnold Clark Seat
October 17 – 25,560 miles, Arnold Clark Seat
July 18 – 32,063 miles – Pentagon Seat
July 19 – 42035 miles – Midland VW (included oil + filter, brake fluid, air and cabin filters)

MOT until 23 July 2020. £30 per year road tax, 50+ mpg.

Both rear shocks replaced under warranty in June 2019 by Seat due to knocking noise. This is a common problem, the rear is absolutely silent now.

Currently on 51,500 miles but will go up slightly.

2 keys, full vehicle documentation pack including stamped service book and all manuals, V5, MOT certificates etc.

Has the better entertainment system with bigger screen and USB/AUX inputs in the centre console.

Comes with genuine rubber and carpet mats, genuine space saver spare wheel, nextbase dashcam hardwire kit installed, some settings changed with Carista but can put back to standard.

I have also installed genuine VW fan jet washers, LED interior lighting all round, genuine Audi wheel nut covers. Has fitted Michelin CrossClimate+ tyres all round with lots of tread (right rear is almost new after a puncture).

The interior condition is excellent, like new. Rear seats are never used, and it has never been smoked in or had pets inside. Exterior is also in excellent condition. There are a few stone chips, front left alloy has a very small kerb mark (all others are perfect) and the left rear door has a very tiny ding in but it has not gone through the paint.

I have loved and looked after this car, genuine reason for sale, I can send more pictures on request. I don't think you will find a better example anywhere.

£9500. Located in Shropshire.

leon.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooster

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
Quick update on the car.

It is still for sale, current mileage has just gone over 53,000.

I forgot to add in the original listing this is a manual and is in the £30 per year tax bracket.

Since first listing it and during lockdown, work for me got extremely busy, including time away from home and life was kind of put on pause. So apologies for taking so long to respond to some of the inquiries I received. I also lost out on the vehicle I was purchasing to replace this with, but such is life.

Last week it had a full service at Midland VW (oil + filter, air filter and fuel filter) and also got 12 months MOT with no advisories. Therefore the price remains the same at £9500 but the car is ready for 12 months of motoring with no extra costs.

So to summarize it has 12 months MOT and until next service is due, the rear shocks were replaced last summer by Seat under warranty, everything works exactly as it should and the car is in fantastic condition inside and out.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I'm still interested in this car but we've kinda been in limbo too. Our new car has spent most of the past month back with the dealer so I've not been free to try and sell my car. Want to swap for a 16 150 petrol FR? ;0)

Reactions: Speedbird

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
I'm still interested in this car but we've kinda been in limbo too. Our new car has spent most of the past month back with the dealer so I've not been free to try and sell my car. Want to swap for a 16 150 petrol FR? ;0)

No problem mate, I think everyone has been affected in one way or another. Sorry you are having issues with the new car!

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Sorry you are having issues with the new car!

It's a joke to be honest? I noticed a noise on the test drive and asked them to check it out. They said it was the timing belt pulley and said they would do the timing belt. Got the car, noise still there! They've now said it's the turbo and the car is back in to get that changed. We've owned this car for about a month and had it in the drive for about two days!

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
It's a joke to be honest? I noticed a noise on the test drive and asked them to check it out. They said it was the timing belt pulley and said they would do the timing belt. Got the car, noise still there! They've now said it's the turbo and the car is back in to get that changed. We've owned this car for about a month and had it in the drive for about two days!
Sounds like a Friday car,

turbo issues on a 16 plate? Might be a car with underlying issues. Wouldn’t be suprised if it doesnt go through a few turbo’s in it’s life

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
turbo issues on a 16 plate?

Na, the turbo was/is fine. They replaced the turbo and the noise is still there, completely unchanged! So nothing to do with the the turbo, or the timing belt. May never find out what the heck it is.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.