Limited Edition end of run LCR?

aphix

Sep 5, 2005
Camberley, Surrey
To see the LCR out with a bang it would be nice for SEAT to maybe offer a limited edition run of 2000 cars, along similar lines to the 25th anniversaryh golf.

Maybe up the BHP, special recaro seats, short shift gear box, carbon fibre interior trim or something, differnt wheels, slightly lower suspension with firmer rear... 2-3 special colours.

At a fixed price with maybe a track day thrown in?

Rob

Last edited:

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I think there all done arnt they? Just stock to get rid off. If they did do any limited edition parts id be straight down to the stealer to see what they look like and if i want them in mine!

warren_cox

Back from the dead
a nice 240bhp version with dimming interior rear mirror, cruise control, electric memory half leather & half alcantara recaro's, satnav, tracker, R32 arb's, floppy wipers, xenons with washers, brushed alloy dash panelling, steering wheel controls and a limited edition dash badge (numbered). And all for under £20k would have been nice. Greedy...moi?!?!?!

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
coxw said:
a nice 240bhp version with dimming interior rear mirror, cruise control, electric memory half leather & half alcantara recaro's, satnav, tracker, R32 arb's, floppy wipers, xenons with washers, brushed alloy dash panelling, steering wheel controls and a limited edition dash badge (numbered). And all for under £20k would have been nice. Greedy...moi?!?!?!

You forgot + 4 wheel drive + V6 engine and all for under 20k :rolleyes: :D ;)

Snoopy

Apr 24, 2002
Durham, England.
Cupramax said:
You missed this thread about 2 inch's further down... :rolleyes: they're chucking em out cheap instead.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75122

Must hurt anyone thats just bought one to find the RRPs dropped to £15555
Theres still afew about too according to my local dealer who had just sold the black one he had in minutes before i got there at a discount on the new price too. :D ouch.

aphix

Sep 5, 2005
Camberley, Surrey
the dealer i went too today had 2 used LCR's, standard spec...one was an 05 and one was a 55 and they where 15495 and 15995

What do you think are the chances of negotiating a price on a new one?

Should i just accept the price they are quoteing on seat.co.uk or haggle a bit?

(thats for a new one)

Rob

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
aphix said:
the dealer i went too today had 2 used LCR's, standard spec...one was an 05 and one was a 55 and they where 15495 and 15995

What do you think are the chances of negotiating a price on a new one?

Should i just accept the price they are quoteing on seat.co.uk or haggle a bit?

(thats for a new one)

Rob
i haggle over a bag of chips mate, ALWAYS haggle,i asked for more discount on my new camera yesterday,i wanted more than half price and memory thrown in.i didn't get it,but at least i asked,you'll never know if you don't ;)

Snoopy

Apr 24, 2002
Durham, England.
At the end of the day its a NEW RRP so no different than if it was the original price. I expect the dealers margin is still the same at 8% on them if there not getting extra bonus on top of that to shift old stock for SEAT which i expect they probably are. So haggle.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.