Little help for my beauty

trackzero

Hi guys , I am owner of Seat Toledo (2008) 2.0 TDI (103KW/Stylance + addons),
Ok i am interested to install new satnav and i need ur advise and if all this can fit in my toledo, also how hard is it to install and around how much it can possibly cost since i dont really want that official rape me with a price.
Here is 1st model i found on inet :
img520.imageshack.us/i/mynavi.jpg
img3.imageshack.us/i/p210309164201.jpg
img15.imageshack.us/i/navi04.jpg]
img21.imageshack.us/i/navi07.jpg
img15.imageshack.us/i/navi08.jpg
img207.imageshack.us/i/navi09.jpg
img13.imageshack.us/i/p230409161301.jpg
img18.imageshack.us/i/p2304091606.jpg

Also 1 more doubt about this model where can I buy it or what this model is?

Ok the next thing i found is this one which in my opinion have a lot more options then previous one:

ucables.com/ref/SPECIAL-SEAT-TOLEDO-N-R121306

I think as it is written above can fit in my toledo but again my quesiton is how hard it install it and will it cost me a fortune to install it?

Also i am searching Bodykits for my beauty, do u have any links and pics to suggest me i would really be grateful!

And final question is i wanna change my 16" aloys of seat i got to 17"-18" not seat original, i am thinking something other trademark but my question is , if i put 18" do i need change sunspensions and if ppl sit behind will the wheel hit the metal? also if u can provide me some links or pics would be awesome.

Thank you all in forward, and also any1 who is owner of this beauty can add me on msn or if u have any suggestions ur welcome!

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
Mate,

I've got the Seat factory kit on my Toledo with 18" 7 spoke alloys. really like the look, would post some photos, but for some reason I can't do it. I found the official SEAT bodykits on "SG Petch"s website. about £500 I think google SG petch and follow the accessories link, hopefully that will give you a few ideas,

Tony

trackzero

Mate,

I've got the Seat factory kit on my Toledo with 18" 7 spoke alloys. really like the look, would post some photos, but for some reason I can't do it. I found the official SEAT bodykits on "SG Petch"s website. about £500 I think google SG petch and follow the accessories link, hopefully that will give you a few ideas,

Tony

Thx mate, but can u add me on msn, check my profile for more info or PM ill give ...
thx a lot Tony