Looking for a "CUPRA" cherished number plate

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Looking for a cherished number plate. I gave up a good one many years ago L30 NRC sadly.

Only looking to pay sensible money, ideally something like CUXXXPRA (the fewer numbers in between the better of course)

Let me know what you've got if you're interested in selling.

Cheers,

Scott

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

kizvincent

Jul 1, 2020
I haven't seen very many to be honest! I'm really lucky to have the one I have (C15UPR) which came with the car when I brought her

Reactions: Syphon

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
So I enquired about 'CUP12A' at the start of lockdown. If I recall it was up for about £2.5k. I can't find it on regtransfers anymore so I'm guessing its been sold. I already have a personalised reg, so it was completely unnecessary. ;)

kizvincent

Jul 1, 2020
Looking for a cherished number plate. I gave up a good one many years ago L30 NRC sadly.

Only looking to pay sensible money, ideally something like CUXXXPRA (the fewer numbers in between the better of course)

Cheers,

Scott
CU**UPR Is available on DVLA 399£ bud with 2 numbers

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Reactions: 300bhpdaily

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Blimey, big bucks in cherished plates! 7K is ridiculous though. I'm a megafan but not that much of a megafan!

Cheers,

Scott

There is an alternative. I got a 51 plate for mine.
It reads **51 EON.
Not Cupra Related obviously but still looks good On my LCR.
Was gonna get them made with larger space between 5 and 1 but decided to just go legal and legit and it still looks okay.
The price of some plates is phenomenal.
Mine was 299i think.