Looking to see what parts are about for cupra 280

Miketracey15

Dec 10, 2014
Hello all!,

Recently picked up a 14 plate leon cupra 280... was wondering what parts are up for sale or if anyone recommends a decent website??

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Firstly check out https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/parts-for-sale.318/ on this forum,

Ebay and Facebook (lots of MK3 Forums both open and closed) don't forget from an engine perspective you share the same engine as Golf R and Audi so many parts are interchangeable.

Bodywork there are lots of threads on the forum that talk about front splitters, side skirts and rear extensions & wings / defuser

Exhaust as above but talking about full exhaust replacement to partial deletes etc.

Reactions: Miketracey15

Miketracey15

Dec 10, 2014
Firstly check out https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/parts-for-sale.318/ on this forum,

Ebay and Facebook (lots of MK3 Forums both open and closed) don't forget from an engine perspective you share the same engine as Golf R and Audi so many parts are interchangeable.

Bodywork there are lots of threads on the forum that talk about front splitters, side skirts and rear extensions & wings / defuser

Exhaust as above but talking about full exhaust replacement to partial deletes etc.
Thanks alot! Will check that out

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Hello all!,

Recently picked up a 14 plate leon cupra 280... was wondering what parts are up for sale or if anyone recommends a decent website??

Thanks!!

With regards to decent websites for parts, check out our forum sponsors Progressive Parts. They can supply and fit any part from them and have a price match promise on their site. If you don’t see a part you’re after, give them a call. They can find whatever you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abs

May 26, 2018
Plenty parts I have also listed on for sale on here intake kit turbo back exhaust jb4 with bluet9totally transformed the car these parts when I put it back to standard I was happy to sell lol

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Miketracey15
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise