• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, quick question what’s best option for daily driver looking at some JOM blue line coil overs or springs i can’t decide I want it to sit low but not scraping , also wanna feel the performance difference

Thanks in advance

Dan

Apr 30, 2019
How many miles have your current dampers covered?

What's your budget?

Damian @ DPM Performance
Im guessing they havent been changed since new so 110k , my budget is upto £210 for coils or £120 for springs i think dont wanna go crazy on price seen as tho its just not a track car or racing car

Apr 30, 2019
I'd strongly recommend against just springs when your dampers have covered that many miles.

Damian @ DPM Performance
So youre saying i should look into coilovers? and i mean one of the cases for the damper im sure is broke its like the rubber cover

Apr 30, 2019
another question which one would be more value for money and also Whats your opinion on the JOM coil overs i obviously dont want to lose miles of comfort but want the stance and the performance

Apr 30, 2019
do they still provide a reasonably comfortable drive or with them do i completely sack off the comfort , obviously its quite a comfy car its not bad quality all OEM parts are expensive for it , and i dont really want to Knock the quality of the car down too much ,

Apr 30, 2019
I'd say coilovers as it'll be a full kit that will replace your dampers and springs.
It's a budget kit but for the money it's a good choice. They also come with two years warranty.

Damian @ DPM Performance
are the Pro Sport or the FK's any better?

Letchworth SEAT - car sales sponsor