lowering springs

BenCupra123

Apr 21, 2015
Hi guys I have a 2010 ibiza cupra. Was wondering if you lot could post pics of your lowered cupras and specify what springs you've used. I have some Pi 25mm front and 30mm rear however not sure if these are going to be low enough for my tastes. Any pics of these on a cupra would be awesome and reviews of the different springs :) thanks in advance

BenCupra123

Apr 21, 2015
I'm an 18 year old so don't really worry too much about comfort. Going to be getting an LCR splitter soon, rear spoiler and need to get my alloys painted black and then decide what to lower it by :)

Magnerz

Apr 3, 2013
Huddersfield
I'm an 18 year old so don't really worry too much about comfort. Going to be getting an LCR splitter soon, rear spoiler and need to get my alloys painted black and then decide what to lower it by :)

Have you got Instagram mate? Add me and have a look at my Boc and might give you some inspiration :) it's Andyd1uk1

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Thought he was asking about ride height not ride comfort...

That's why referred to the ride height first then followed that up with a warning that if you get them the ride will be bad... I didnt just comment on the ride and offer no opinion on the ride height.

It's all well and good saying the height is good and not warning people what your sacrificing. The ride on the cupra shocks with the H&R spring is terrible, I havnt driven worse, I swapped for a good quality coilover kit very soon after.my car had done around 500miles when I fitted the H&R so its wasnt due to broken shocks.
The fault doesn't lie with the springs though, its the cupra shocks, I also have an A1 sline with the same H&R springs fitted and the ride is very different.

In my experience I have alot to compare it to, I've had many expensive kits on my cupra for example kw,bilstein b14 and currently running st (by kw) coilovers.

I'd personally prefer a cheap set of FK coilovers to the H&R on standard shocks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.