m0rk's 2011 Skoda Octavia vRS CR170 HV61XAR

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
Just watch out for the Diesel Particle Filter on this engine as my friend had a lot of trouble with his vrs and also watch out for the injectors as there was a recall for these during the summer

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yup, conscious over the DPF, I don't do long drives so much at the moment.

However, the injectors & majority of DPF issues (so far) have been on the PD engines, rather than the most recent CR's - touch wood!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
That looks really really nice love the colour love the seats and the black bits will look great , wheels ,grill , mirrors ,spoiler skodas are looking awesome now

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
mOrkvRSsplitter.jpg

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Yup, conscious over the DPF, I don't do long drives so much at the moment.

However, the injectors & majority of DPF issues (so far) have been on the PD engines, rather than the most recent CR's - touch wood!

As far as I know there are no threads on SCN about a DPF or injector problem with a 170 CR.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Had a small off cut of matt black vinyl left over from the MX5 - so I did one side of the lower front grill - it looks perfect, so I'll order up some more (and a new scalpel) and get some of this done over xmas.

Wheel repaint quoted also, so I'll look at that once the bad weather has gone (and I won't kerb anything!)

Also unpacked my spare grill, so I'll get that rubbed down tomorrow

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Done a few miles this week, and currently in the midlands visiting.

However, cruising at motorway speeds three up to forest of dean, then up here has seen an averaged 58.6mpg, and a range of 800 miles from the tank