Mats for 2005 model

Dooitdooit

Jun 20, 2013
Hi, i am looking for some replacement mats as close to the originals as possible. I have been looking on ebay and there are numerous types which seems to vary slightly in design.
Has anyone here got a set which match the originals? If so can you pass me the details please? I am after the fabric ones.

Also close to the mats issue, the footrest for the left foot is heavily worn (this is the rubber type material integrated in the carpet); vws have a plastic footrest which seems a brilliant idea. You can buy the part but has anyone tried to fit it or had the same problem?

Grazie!

cordoba175

Sep 15, 2008
I ordered a set on eBay 3 months ago and they are a good fit, front middle and boot. Let me know if you haven't got any yet and I will try and look up the seller for you..

Dooitdooit

Jun 20, 2013
I ordered a set on eBay 3 months ago and they are a good fit, front middle and boot. Let me know if you haven't got any yet and I will try and look up the seller for you..

Hello mate, could you please have a look?
Ive had a look at the others on ebay and they look pretty smart but if tou have something tried and tested i would go for that.

Cheers

JasonHughes22

Nov 5, 2017
I ordered a set from ebay awhile ago they were significantly cheaper than any of the retail prices I could find online. I don't recall the brand but they seem to be well made. No issues yet.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.