May 2017 UK Brochures & Price Lists

rambalad

Nov 1, 2013
Merseyside

Tell

Staff member
Alcantara at long last. Problem with black leather and the summer months it does get incredibly hot when the sun catches it. Had to buy a blind and put a couple of towels in as precaution. Also not convinced that leather seats aren't fundamentally uncomfortable. They don't have the comfort of my old Altea sports seats that hugged you.

Other than that the car is a joy to drive. The boot floor was an ice rink till I got the Seat £40 reversible mat where everything is now effectively stuck to the floor. My chiller box took the tailgate light cover off twice by hitting it as it slid and slided around on the boot floor. The mat fixed it. Apart from the factory fitted additional options that's the only additional accessory I bought for it forgetting the ice scrapper to fill the vacant slot in the fuel cover.

Several build issues of items missed during production including the wireless charger, passenger footwell light, heated mirror not fully plugged in. Think these were early production issues. Was effected by the September tailgate virtual pedal control box issue where they all had to be replaced as defective. Works like a dream now.

With the Obdeleven adapted some of the settings to make it work how I like it, one touch to lock and bring the mirrors in deleting two seconds of faffing around. Impressed with all the electronics in the car although I prefer to drive the car myself than use lane assist and ACC. Got over the novelty value of that quickly. Loving top view and park assist which combined gives you full ultrasound for manual parking. I bought the 4Drive Xcellence with everything other than the tow bar.

Glad I didn't buy a deleted colour thou :). Would had been peeved.