members in kent area

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I what's the score at brands then? I have been on my bike but never in a car .

20 min taster sessions or open pit lane days (usually unlimited track time access) ;)

I did it in July and it's the best thing I've done in the LCR. They come alive on track and it's so much fun. I'll be doing more next year, keep your eye out and get involved [B)]

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Best make sure I attend this one then. Show my face again lol

Yes Chris will be good to see you again!

Ash will be nice to meet you should you pop along. Feel free to bring a friend along if you wish :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Hi. I'm 1 mile from m25 j4 near to Orpington

I'll be along in Jan too!
Ash

Ash,

I may have seen your LCR about before near Bromley. Or it was another one similar!

Good to see another nearby. Have you been to the AmD meets D.K arranges with them? Usually have two a year.

You should come along :)

Ash.LCR

Sep 12, 2009
Nr orpington Kent
Thanks Kaz, will be along for sure!!

Tom, You probably have seen me around. I couldn't make the last AmD RR day unfortunately but will try the next.

I met you at the Bromley Pageant car show! Parked next to my bro's black 180 leon cupra in my R. Wasn't modified then though!!! LOL

Maybe see you in Jan? or at Brands!!

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Might have to keep a look out for yours ashharwood, live in Orpington and work in Sevenoaks so always driving through that way

Ash.LCR

Sep 12, 2009
Nr orpington Kent
Probably see you at the Jan meet mate? I'll keep an eye out for you too! lol

My girlfriend does drive it daily to work. Orpington from near sevenoaks ironically!

I use a 4x4 for work unfortunately!

Last edited:

Chris0491

I don't know how I haven't seen any of the ahford Canterbury lot out and about I live down in deal, and work over Ashford way, would be good to come along to one of these meets so long as im not working

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.