middle/back box needed wheres cheapest

dazzler

May 14, 2011
hi,
seems my exhausts has no leaks,just sounds like a tank.garage thinks baffles have gone hence noise.seems without going to seat they cant find the parts to replace them.cant afford that.i asked about going stainless but was told it would ruin my emissions.
any help,ideas would be great as love the car(2004 v5 20v aqn) hate the noise,
also does anyone know if bora 2.3 aqn exhaust would fit
cheers
daz:(

dazzler

May 14, 2011
help with exhaust

:(
does anyone know if the 10v and 20v v5's use different exhausts,volksmaster want 480 for centre and back box as dealer parts.if any one has links to these parts for the 20v aqn v5 please help.
also if anyone has stainless fitted to a 20v v5 ,did it affect emissions-and can you get them without the loudness
cheers
daz:cry:

dazzler

May 14, 2011
hi cupra kid,
yeah but every time you put 20v aqn engined toledo no exhaust available,got a quote of david at sere now which is a lot better :)
cheers
daz

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Thats good, from what I've read the V5 and the 1.8T have the same exhaust from the cat back. As the extra valves will only make a difference to the head I would be suprised if the exhaust changed.

Always fancied a V5 myself, very nearly bought one a few years back but doing 40 miles a day in it would kill me on fuel.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.