Miltek Non res centre

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Hi guys

Picked up a Milly on the bay for my MK1 LCR which has turned out to be non-resonated centre section, I was really after a Res (my fault didn't read the ad properly).

anyone out there got a Res centre section want to swap?

Live in SE London but could meet as it isn't on the car yet.

PM Me

Last edited:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Graham you'll be fine mate, your welcome to have a listen to mine but I have got the 3" DP and decat so mine will be louder but it doesn't drown

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Well Probably won't have much choice but to bite the bullet, 90-95% of my driving is at townspeeds these days and 100% of the Mrs driving is gentle so as long as she doesn't clock (middle of buying a house) I'll be ok.

Would like to pop over to borrow your Trolley Jack for half an hour if you about at the weekend have some wheels I want to offer up see if they fit, I'll chuck you a text later.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Well Probably won't have much choice but to bite the bullet, 90-95% of my driving is at townspeeds these days and 100% of the Mrs driving is gentle so as long as she doesn't clock (middle of buying a house) I'll be ok.

Would like to pop over to borrow your Trolley Jack for half an hour if you about at the weekend have some wheels I want to offer up see if they fit, I'll chuck you a text later.

I'm out Saturday and Sunday morning but I'll be back early afternoon, drop me a text and I'll let you know when I home ;)

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Well had it fitted yesterday and can't really tell any difference from standard, slightly deeper tone but that's it.

First motorway test tomorrow but otherwise well chuffed to be honest.

hyphon12

Daft Member
Jun 7, 2011
Scottish Borders
Yes its normal, fitted the same exhaust (non-res Milltek) a couple weeks ago and slowly got louder over a week. Its just the way the packing inside the silencer starts breaking up with the high temperature of the exhaust gas.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.