Miltek Non res centre

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Was this a brand new or used exhaust ?
Used but only a few months old.

Sat in the back the other day and it's MUCH louder almost like there is hole.

Only bought it as my std exhaust was hanging by a single rusty hanger......hmm may have to purchase a res centre section :-(

Last edited:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Used but only a few months old.

Sat in the back the other day and it's MUCH louder almost like there is hole.

Only bought it as my std exhaust was hanging by a single rusty hanger......hmm may have to purchase a res centre section :-(

If it's all of a sudden changed then I'd say there might be something wrong with it, check the joint where the mid section joins the back box.
Have you been under while the engine is running ?

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
If it's all of a sudden changed then I'd say there might be something wrong with it, check the joint where the mid section joins the back box.
Have you been under while the engine is running ?
Not yet, the Mrs has driven it onto the drive and it doesn't sound like it's leaking but will stick my head under when it's warmed up.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Well after a 1200 mile round trip to the South of France I can say at a ton with the car loaded it is too loud for my liking really (must be getting old) so the offer stands anyone out there want to trade +cash a Milly res centre section for non res centre section?

If anyone is thinking of breaking/selling then I'd be happy to take a full system and sell mine on, Cobra, Milly try me?

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.