Mk2's on track at Castle Combe

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Here's a piccie of 4 of SCN's finest attacking the track at Castle Combe yesterday....

CastleCombe22-04-06.jpg

hopkinsgm

Do-doo-be-do-do-dooo
May 25, 2001
Swindon (occasionally)
Visit site
Surely that's a Cordy SX, 2 mk2's and a mk3? I did see your car about yesterday and wondered if it was you. You had a bit of a moment late afternoon when an Integra got it all wrong coming out of Camp late in the afternoon as I recall.

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
hopkinsgm said:
You had a bit of a moment late afternoon when an Integra got it all wrong coming out of Camp late in the afternoon as I recall.

Yep, that's what happens when you let one of your mates have a drive in your car. First ever time he'd been on track and he was trying a little bit too hard. He's got the bug, though, and now wants a track day car of his own.

T7ODD

Cool pic! 4 SEATs in the same shot :funk:
I caught you blighters in the end. I was obliterated by that flaming grey cossie :lol: that must have had stupid power. I started at the back of the second row out, he was at the back of the 3rd row :blink: Where were you guys?

hopkinsgm

Do-doo-be-do-do-dooo
May 25, 2001
Swindon (occasionally)
Visit site
To be fair, it's never nice seeing someone of unknown ability or experience get badly out of shape right in front of you - it could have been a whole lot worse... From what little I saw of the goings on out on track, I thought that overall the standard of driving was not that bad - certainly better than in years gone by when folks would take absolute wrecks along. Less said about that Sierra the better I think...