Mk3 Leon Sc passenger window not going down

Oct 17, 2020
I have bought a second hand 2015 Leon SC for my daughter (private sale) now the problem is the passenger window will not go down no clicking noise from the motor etc. I have both door panels off and I removed the loom from the window regulator so I could directly feed it to check its operation, the regulator is fine going up and down on a direct feed.
when I click the window switch it will put the window up but not down on either switch. Does the actual control module in the door give problems or what should I be looking at next??
I didnt check the fuses as the motor was clicking so obviously getting a power feed.

Oct 17, 2020
Right an update after further testing I thought I would remove the window switch from a mk2 leon and plug it onto the mk3 loom well some sort of success with the mk2 switch on the drivers side door the passenger window was working but not the drivers side probably a slightly different pcb in the mk2 switch. But the window still wouldnt go down via the passenger switch. So this seems to be a switch problem. My switch is a 5G0959858 A6 now does anyone know the differences in the last letters of the window switch what do they relate to does it make a difference if I got a switch ending in say WHS instead of A6. Its just I cant find on online ending in A6