MK4 ibiza suspension

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Ah, ok mate.

It was'nt for the money mate. Its just I have stripped a bolt in one strut top and snapped a bolt in the other strut top and dont realy want to be driving it as its not that safe. I only asked as your just round the corner and I might of been able to get them on today.

I'll get back to you soon mate.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
We'd need to get both sent up from V-Maxx so we'd need to pay for delivery but I tell you what, if you order today we'd do free delivery.

Damian @ DPM
Ok Damian, You have twisted my arm ;)

How much without delivery then and how do you want me to order :)

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Hi Damian.

Not sure if you have had any problems with the courier you use befor but I missed them both times and had to pick them up from the depo, which was no problem. But when they brought out the box it was ripped open and even some of the boxes inside were damaged. So I made them open the box right up and check everything was there right in the middle of the reception ;) luckely everything was there and nothing was damaged apart from the packaging.

Just a little heads up realy.

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
SHould I have 2 little blue cups for the top of the front struts, Damian?
Like on the top of these

If so they were missing from my kit mate.

This is everything I got in the box

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2008
Kent
When you do get it sorted Damoegan, I'd really like to see some pics and what drop you are doing, thinking about getting the same kit

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Hi Damien,

V-Maxx have said that the top mount should go straight on top of the springs on the Ibiza 6L so you don't get or need those blue caps.

Hope this helps.

Damian @ DPM
Hi Damien

Thanks mate, puts me at rest now.
I was just searching pics of V-Maxx coilovers and everyone had the little blue caps on, although I never seen any any pics of them for the 6L.

Thanks again for the super service mate :D

Kind regards
Damien

ps. I should have pics of the finished results tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
AT Designs, Custom Badge Design for forum members