modules measuring blocks and adaptations

davidhunter

Apr 27, 2004
Hello all,
I have just spend hours auto scanning through all the modules on my 1.8T Cupra 2003. I have gone through all the measuring blocks and adaptations and have put them into a word document. Question is how do I attach a word document to this message? I cut and paste and it looks rubbish as it looses the formatting.

Also once/ if you see it give me a hand and tell me what I can do with all this data cheers.

David

davidhunter

Apr 27, 2004
Think this might work it did on another site anyway. If you think there are mistakes you can change them and if you understand what half of them are then share and share alike.

Davy

davidhunter

Apr 27, 2004
Cheers mOrk,
I had been looking for a list like this for a while and could not find one so thought I would do it myself. I think there are a few mistakes purely down to my own hand writing and some of the abbreviations I am not sure what they mean. I know things like post and pre C are relating to the catalitic converter. Dont know what bin bits is about and there are a lot that say no units. I also wonder how many more there are when the engine is running or are these the only groups used either stage two ignition on or engine fully running? who knows !!

davy

davidhunter

Apr 27, 2004
Cheers Uwe,
Now as I get better using VAG COM I think I will try and make one of these files for the AUQ 1.8T engine I have a lot to learn first though. I think it would help out a lot of people. Is there likely to be more results showing up in the 4 displays when the engine is running ? or is it OK just to make/ alter a label file from the information when the cars electrics are on but the engine is not started?

Thanks

David

Uwe@Ross-Tech

Jan 7, 2002
www.Ross-Tech.com

Uwe@Ross-Tech

Jan 7, 2002
www.Ross-Tech.com
Ah, a "TDI" is a type of motor, not a type of car...:)

I'm not aware of any lists specific to the other systems in an Ibiza.

If you're worried about battery life while "playing", either connect up a battery charger to the mains, or let the engine idle while you play.

-Uwe-

tji100

46 - Central Convenience

Anyone have any idea why I cannot connect to control 46 - Cent. Conv. using VAG-COM 311.2 and a serial cable on an 05 Leon FR? I have run a scan and I seem to be able to connect to all the other available controls according to the sticky in this thread but not this one, which is extremely useful!

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
On the same lines, I can't connect to module 35: central locks. The mk3 should have one [it tests it in the auto scan]. It doesn't give any error message,,, it just seems like there ain't a module 35.

Anybosy has a clue?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members