More handbook confusion

Nov 21, 2019
Another annoying little issue has popped up whilst trying to get my head round some of the features on my new Alhambra Xcellence, features that were simple and well explained on my last 2 vehicles, Tucson and CR-V.
The interior rear view mirror does not seem to appear in the handbook. There is the basic one with manual antidazzle and the one with the two little lights and switch on its lower edge. The one fitted to my car has no levers or switches. The question is what does it do and how do I make it do it.

SEAT Rule

Nov 19, 2019
Another annoying little issue has popped up whilst trying to get my head round some of the features on my new Alhambra Xcellence, features that were simple and well explained on my last 2 vehicles, Tucson and CR-V.
The interior rear view mirror does not seem to appear in the handbook. There is the basic one with manual antidazzle and the one with the two little lights and switch on its lower edge. The one fitted to my car has no levers or switches. The question is what does it do and how do I make it do it.

Hi yours is by the sounds of it a automatically self adjustment interior view mirror, I think BMW or Mercedes were the first car manufacturer's to have them fitted some 18 years ago.

Yours should have a light sensor on it of some kind so it can self adjust once it detects full beam from vehicle behind you.

Hope this helps

Si

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.