moving to kent

mk1cupradave

Apr 27, 2012
Sevenoaks, Kent
hi guys

i have recently secured a job in kent with a well known transmission company. I will be moving on the 21st of this month. Firstly does anyone know of any good garages around the sevenoaks area as the car will be needing a good service as well as mot in feb. Also are there many meets around the area as i will be moving there not knowing anyone haha.

Last edited:

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
There's loads of us not a million miles away mate I'm in Greenwich and there's a few of the boys down the road. I'm gonna do loads of meets and shows this year and they always go. Don't worry you won't be alone lol

mk1cupradave

Apr 27, 2012
Sevenoaks, Kent
sounds good mate. I did a few shows last year but as i worked most weekends i couldnt do as many as i would have liked. would be good to set up a few meets when the weather gets a little better. lol thats always good to hear.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
I'm working all bank holidays this year but def do the weekend shows mate. There will be loads on keep an eye on here or I can always text you and keep you updated ill pm you my number

kevinking2020

Feb 23, 2011
Herne Bay, Kent
I've been down Kent for 4 years and still don't really know anyone lol except for having two kids. I would like to go to some meets but don't really know any...

andrewkettle

I grew up in Sevenoaks and my mum still lives there so Im about there a fair bit. As far as garages go can't really help as I was not driving when I lived there but i will ask about and see who some of my petrol headed chums in the area reccomend!

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
sounds good mate. I did a few shows last year but as i worked most weekends i couldnt do as many as i would have liked. would be good to set up a few meets when the weather gets a little better. lol thats always good to hear.

hello dave there is chatham dockside meets every month in kent if you are interested the first one is friday 25th janaury.i live in gravesend by bluewater shopping centre

mk1cupradave

Apr 27, 2012
Sevenoaks, Kent
hello dave there is chatham dockside meets every month in kent if you are interested the first one is friday 25th janaury.i live in gravesend by bluewater shopping centre

ok mate sounds good will see if i can make it. I am moving down there not knowing anyone so would be good to meet some new people.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
I've been down Kent for 4 years and still don't really know anyone lol except for having two kids. I would like to go to some meets but don't really know any...

hello kevin there is a chatham dockside meeting every month in kent if you are interested the first one of the year is friday 25th janaury

shaun-the-sheep

Oct 21, 2008
Sevenoaks
Hi Dave,

I'm in Sevenoaks too and have used Westerham Garage for years. Only a few miles from here and give a good service. Good luck in your new job at the "well known transmission company";)

Cheers

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
Will we be getting discount at this well known transmission company. I'd like an updated diff ;-)

January meet has now been posted. Chatham Dockside on the 25th as always.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise