My MK4 Ibiza Cupra after a claybar clean

ChrisMuskerFR

Jun 23, 2013
Risca
Mines a petrol fr, remapped supposedly to 215bhp but not tested yet, lowered 25mm, pipercross viper induction and catback stainless.

Since these pics I've fitted pressed metal plates and led number plate bulbs. Next is lcr splitter and maybe tint lights.

P.S £50 for a days work? Lol

Last edited:

ChrisMuskerFR

Jun 23, 2013
Risca
It's power flow custom made from welsh coast customs, did you use lamin x on your fogs? Thinking of putting the smoke tint on mine all around but dunno if it would look chavvy lol

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
The old motor

Cupra

The new motor

library

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Just did that on my phone and doesn't look like its worked lol I've got pics of the old motor on my profile and a readers ride page going on the new motor!

Stupid iPhones!

winko

Nice Cupra in the best colour of course! I am also thinking of getting wheels refurbished, I'm thinking a dark gun metal will look good

winko

I'm thinking silver now because it makes the wheels stand out more and look bigger! I have to wait until end of August anyway. Get some pics of your car up :)

Yeh, the standard silver is nice, I'm in two minds! I would but its pretty standard looking apart from the odd part here and there. I really like what you have done to the grilles, looks so much meaner.

speedfreak123

Jun 3, 2011
Penarth South Wales
Yeh, the standard silver is nice, I'm in two minds! I would but its pretty standard looking apart from the odd part here and there. I really like what you have done to the grilles, looks so much meaner.

Cheers :) it took me long enough spraying them and getting them right. Looks so much better now tho. Still lots to do, milltek downpipe and decat is next on the cards providing I don't have to get a stage 2 straight away as I'd rather wait until winter when ambient temps are at their lowest rather than this heat.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise