My New White Cupra R

miss_cupraR

lovin' the leon
Jan 24, 2009
Lurgan
Very nice. Any particular reason you went with the Cupra over the RS?

hey thanks
mmm well i went for the Cupra R because i wanted white and i only like the blue in the RS and the blue would be hard to keep clean ( had black car before and it was a disaster). dont like the white in the RS

also the Cupra R is a wee bit cheaper and a fresher car (2011) compared the 2009 RS (couldnt afford a younger one lol).and plus alot of the RS's i had looked at had quite high miles

my dad had a blue RS last year and absolutly loved it!the note off it was class!

once i put my previous leon up for sale i was RS mad in the head then this Cupra R came along :) and that was my mind made up! lol

Last edited:

davyboy

FR TFSI
Dec 18, 2007
Sheffield
Car looks stunning especially with the black alloys white is the best colour by far IMO, the R will possibly be my next car enjoy im sure you will:D

Last edited:

Cupra R Matt

Moody grey 300!
Mar 4, 2012
Chesterfield
A set of H&R lowering springs will give it the "perfect" ride height all round!!;)

That's what mine has on, it's just whether or not you want to live with the firmer ride - what with the quality of british roads (Potholes everywhere!), it's not silly firm as my previous FN2 CTR was, but it deffo makes things notably stiffer.

It's just a choice between ride comfort & ride height!

miss_cupraR

lovin' the leon
Jan 24, 2009
Lurgan
A set of H&R lowering springs will give it the "perfect" ride height all round!!;)

That's what mine has on, it's just whether or not you want to live with the firmer ride - what with the quality of british roads (Potholes everywhere!), it's not silly firm as my previous FN2 CTR was, but it deffo makes things notably stiffer.

It's just a choice between ride comfort & ride height!

Sportlines were fitted few weeks ago and i like the the height of it now :)

Ghunter

Apr 17, 2012
I seen your car at the cruise in the port on sunday there, amazing looking car :)

Ghunter

Apr 17, 2012
Yeah there a nice touch to the car,
I was driving my white mk5 ibiza cupra with black rims,
Yeah it was a nice enough day with sum real nice cars about

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.