My SC FR is here...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Picked it up this morning from the lovely folks at David Cook Motors in Oldham. Great service, excellent to deal with. Thank You Gary, couldn't be happier.

Some chap called MJ ;) did the pdi on it, so it was bound to be a ropey job. Cheers James. :)

No complaints at all with the car it's A1, only thing not quite right was the front drivers side parking sensor not flush, not unknown to us. Not Cooks fault by any stretch, it's obviously a manufacturing issue at the factory. But it's that minor I don't think I want the hassle of having the bumper off, doesn't bother me really.

I've not got many pics to share yet, as I've been preening it this afternoon and ran out of daylight but got a few before I started playing in the suds.

I'll share a few others in a bit, but not taken a huge amount as I've been too busy being OCD with the cleaning stuff.

I'll do some proper shots tomorrow.

Here is a quick one I took earlier.

tyregagu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer they work well with coloured mirrors. Had a conversation with a mate on my street earlier who came over for a mooch, who commented on the look of the wheels. He thinks a set of 10mm or 5mm spacers will work well on it, to help draw the wheels out especially with wide shoulders at the rear of the car.

Last edited:

too hot

Sep 29, 2013
Scotchland
Nice ours has the same titanium pack however one of our tyres has a puncture!!!!!
Less than 100 miles on the car and tyres fu***d screw in the shoulder !!!!
Hope you have better luck !!!!

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Looks great but I am a little biased. :)

I have not seen any other mk3's around my way with the titanium pack wheels/mirrors - which I'm surprised at.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Looks great but I am a little biased. :)

I have not seen any other mk3's around my way with the titanium pack wheels/mirrors - which I'm surprised at.

:thumbup:

I've seen hardly any Mk3 Leons in my neck of the woods, except at dealerships. There is a white 5 door at a house I see almost daily on my commute to work. I've seen a few other 5 doors on the roads too, but no SC's at all.

Last edited:

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
:thumbup:

I've seen hardly any Mk3 Leons in my neck of the woods, except at dealerships. There is a white 5 door at a house I see almost daily on my commute to work. I've seen a few other 5 doors on the roads too, but no SC's at all.

Same here there, up in the north of Scotland I cannot remember seeing another new shape Leon on the roads in the past week (plenty of Mk7 golfs and a few new A3s)

john-e-big-guns

john-e-big-guns
Mar 29, 2010
Lancshire
www.flickr.com
Picked it up this morning from the lovely folks at David Cook Motors in Oldham. Great service, excellent to deal with. Thank You Gary, couldn't be happier.

Some chap called MJ ;) did the pdi on it, so it was bound to be a ropey job. Cheers James. :)

No complaints at all with the car it's A1, only thing not quite right was the front drivers side parking sensor not flush, not unknown to us. Not Cooks fault by any stretch, it's obviously a manufacturing issue at the factory. But it's that minor I don't think I want the hassle of having the bumper off, doesn't bother me really.

I've not got many pics to share yet, as I've been preening it this afternoon and ran out of daylight but got a few before I started playing in the suds.

I'll share a few others in a bit, but not taken a huge amount as I've been too busy being OCD with the cleaning stuff.

I'll do some proper shots tomorrow.

Here is a quick one I took earlier.

tyregagu.jpg

I have the same in red with the 18" Titanium 180TSI SC

too hot

Sep 29, 2013
Scotchland
Alcantara too !!! Your spec is amazingly similar to ours however we went for Alor blue.as everyone has been saying they seem to be a rare sight on the roads despite being car of the year 2013 !!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.