My seat dealer does revo remaps

JulianG

Mar 23, 2006
My local Dealer, Bartletts in Hastings East Sussex also offer revo remaps...

M12MKD

So has anyone had their CR170 remapped by REVO and if so any chance of some comments (I would PM members but until I become a full member I am unable to).

S800BRN

Aug 25, 2011
Buckie, NE scotland
Don't think so mate but you can get Revo remapped by Duncan Sutherland Diagnostic's in Inverness tho!:-D

I didn't think Duncan Sutherland was still an authorised Revo dealer? Doesn't show up on Revo's site anymore.
I had my GT TDi Revo'd by him a while back. Totally transformed it!

M12MKD

I didn't think Duncan Sutherland was still an authorised Revo dealer? Doesn't show up on Revo's site anymore.
I had my GT TDi Revo'd by him a while back. Totally transformed it!

Cheers any issues or problems? Is it sudden lump or all across the rev range?

S800BRN

Aug 25, 2011
Buckie, NE scotland
Cheers any issues or problems? Is it sudden lump or all across the rev range?
I'm probably not the best person to ask. Around 10 days after the map my turbo went pop! I'm pretty sure it was on it's way out anyway. The turbo's on the Golf 140 are quite prone to failure and I think the map might've sent mine over the edge.
The map was great though - real progressive through the rev range.

LeonES

Jun 7, 2011
So has anyone had their CR170 remapped by REVO and if so any chance of some comments (I would PM members but until I become a full member I am unable to).

+1, I'd be very interested in anyone with experience of a Revo CR170.

Anyone have any knowledge of a SEAT dealer in the NE that offer these??

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
local skoda garage revo map........and yes my CR170 FR is certainly improved.....

really really impressed

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
Had my 2010 FR CR remapped when I brought it with 7500 miles on the clock. Grants Seat Essex are a Revo dealer where it was done. Car now has just under 23000 miles and going fine with the remap. Not had any problems with it and pulls like a train in 3/4/5 and 6 !

Andy

M12MKD

Had my 2010 FR CR remapped when I brought it with 7500 miles on the clock. Grants Seat Essex are a Revo dealer where it was done. Car now has just under 23000 miles and going fine with the remap. Not had any problems with it and pulls like a train in 3/4/5 and 6 !

Andy

Thanks for the info. Just out of interest did they have to remove the ECU and how long did it take?

Deleted member 53697

Mine was purchased from Letchworth Autoways Seat with a Stage 1 Revo remap - they even put a Revo vinyl down the side of it :)

SeanH

May 12, 2011
My mate work at menston.ill have to ring him tomorrow.as I want revo lol

Find out if the warranty remains intact with the map on it as I am curious and myself I only live round the corner from Menston.