MY19 REVO Stage 1

Chlub Hibernian

Mar 7, 2017
It has been a little while now since this was available, has anyone taken the plunge and has the software remapped?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I know someone with a 2018 PPF 4Drive who absolutely loves it. I've sent him the link to this thread so he can comment, however I don't think he's been on SCN for some time.

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
It's the best £700 I've ever spent on any car item. It includes the SPS device which gives the option of anti theft and 3 fuel octane modes

Hatch or ST?

I'm considering having mine done, but I'm cautious about the increased wheel hop in lower gears.

CupraK290

Mar 3, 2019
Hatch or ST?

I'm considering having mine done, but I'm cautious about the increased wheel hop in lower gears.
Mines a hatch and never experienced wheel hop although I don't do any aggressive 0-60 starts or similar as I much prefer to utilize the car's power whilst actually driving on country roads or accelerating to overtake on motorways etc

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Hatch or ST?

You could get the dogbone mount insert or hybrid mount? The 034 upper and lower dogbone mounts are a great with minimal vibration. Pair it with some decent tyres on the front and you’ll have pretty much zero wheel hop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mr_G_76

May 3, 2019
When you say transform, do you mean transform?!?!? Very noticeable difference yeah?
Very noticable, midrange pull is huge. I know the figures themselves aren't 100% accurate, but as a comparison using the torque app, same stretch of road.
Stock it was recording 0-60 in 4.0 secs , 0-100 in 13.3, quarter mile in 13.8.
After 0-60 in 3.7 secs, 0-100 in 9.5, and quarter mile in 11.8.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
When you say transform, do you mean transform?!?!? Very noticeable difference yeah?
Stage 1 always makes a massive difference. I've not gone Stage 2 yet, but if you look at numbers Stage 2 is all about top end grunt following through with the Stage 1 lower down. Stage 1 drops off top end due to exhaust restrictions.

So Stage 1 to 2 isn't as noticeable.

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
You could get the dogbone mount insert or hybrid mount? The 034 upper and lower dogbone mounts are a great with minimal vibration. Pair it with some decent tyres on the front and you’ll have pretty much zero wheel hop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm definitely planning on getting a set of PS4s, and potentially the hybrid mount. I know that'll pretty much eliminate all wheel hop in stock config, wasn't sure about when remapped though.

Maybe I'll just take the plunge! Can't imagine I'm going to be flooring it from a standstill anyway.

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
Mines a hatch and never experienced wheel hop although I don't do any aggressive 0-60 starts or similar as I much prefer to utilize the car's power whilst actually driving on country roads or accelerating to overtake on motorways etc

Awesome, thanks! I think I'll get it done eventually.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
I'm definitely planning on getting a set of PS4s, and potentially the hybrid mount. I know that'll pretty much eliminate all wheel hop in stock config, wasn't sure about when remapped though.

Maybe I'll just take the plunge! Can't imagine I'm going to be flooring it from a standstill anyway.
Go for the PS4S's over the PS4's if you're going to change them

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.