Nav an digital dash

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me? Yesterday I was able to switch my nav between dash and main display but the option seems to have disappeared to put it back on main screen. The media screen keeps freezing when I connect via Apple car play. Anybody had similar issues. (MY20 300 ST non lux)

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me? Yesterday I was able to switch my nav between dash and main display but the option seems to have disappeared to put it back on main screen. The media screen keeps freezing when I connect via Apple car play. Anybody had similar issues. (MY20 300 ST non lux)

Nav do you mean the cars nav or phone? Phone can't be shown on your drivers display.

On the cars Nav, there's a virtual button, looks like a Map being sent over.. I'll try find a picture showing it!

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Nav do you mean the cars nav or phone? Phone can't be shown on your drivers display.

On the cars Nav, there's a virtual button, looks like a Map being sent over.. I'll try find a picture showing it!

Found it

Attachments

• nav.JPG
    nav.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Tivver500

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Sounds like a fault if the button @bgb has mentioned isn't displayed.

I do find it annoying that although you can use the VC to move the map to it, you can't actually use the VC to send it back to the main screen.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Yup Defo a fault. Thanks guys

try holding down power for 10ish seconds. Should reboot, could work?

Is your iPhone connected by a decent cable and on the latest IOS? A combination of cheap cables, older phones and old IOS used to be a common cause for issues with CarPlay

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
The cable is an Apple one. Phone is iPhone X but iOS does need an update. I tried rebooting the media unit by holding down power and restoring factory settings. Anyway whatever the issue was it’s working again this morning. I will update iOS see the f that helps

Reactions: bgb
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.