Navigation button missing

simorosso

Dec 27, 2017
Morocco
Hi all,

I just got my new Léon fr 2017 and when looking at the media system, there is no navigation button available.

Also, how can I find what type is the system ? D250 ? D350 ?

This is how it looks:

20171225_184459.jpg

Device part number: 5qa035824b
Hardware : H41
Software : 0468

20171227_125556.jpg

Cheers

Kjimi

Jan 12, 2016
Kerava, Finland
Hi all,

I just got my new Léon fr 2017 and when looking at the media system, there is no navigation button available.

Device part number: 5qa035824b
Hardware : H41
Software : 0468

Cheers

Your device part number refers that you have a media system, not a navigation system.
https://www.oemvwshop.com/5QA035824B-control-unit-for-information-electronics-with-radio-bluetooth-and-sd-cd-drive-p1535145/

With media system you can purchase Full Link option from the dealer to enable the use of Google Maps and Waze on Android phones or iOS navigation on Apple phones.
http://www.seat.com/carworlds/connectivity-technology/faq.html

simorosso

Dec 27, 2017
Morocco
Your device part number refers that you have a media system, not a navigation system.

Thank you for this clarification. The Full link option is already included in it.
That sucks man :censored:

@villa chris: I tought that too. :( . I think it's mostly to regional restriction as navigation maps are not available in my country

Marve

Apr 20, 2013
So you know navigation maps are not available in your country yet you come on here asking where is your nav button?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Thank you for this clarification. The Full link option is already included in it.
That sucks man :censored:

@villa chris: I tought that too. :( . I think it's mostly to regional restriction as navigation maps are not available in my country
I've just had a look and TomTom cover Morocco according to the website. I know it's not the same as a built in unit if that's what you are looking for.

simorosso

Dec 27, 2017
Morocco
I've just had a look and TomTom cover Morocco according to the website. I know it's not the same as a built in unit if that's what you are looking for.

Yeah this is exactly the situation. Why pay more for something that you can have built-in ? It seems that "navigation" don't cover Morocco as the only maps I found on their website are for Europe.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise