Navigation No Longer Functioning

Dumpling

Jan 27, 2019
Navigation on my 2022 model Ibiza XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI 110 PS 7-speed - DSG auto registered on 19th April 2022 is no longer functioning. Upon selection the message "Starting navigation..." is displayed along with a clockwise circulating circle and these stay like this for each and every journey. When the car was delivered to me navigation was functioning correctly but it failed after a few weeks. As far as I can tell there are no other issues occuring. My car was in the dealers today and they performed a software update which failed to address the issue. The issue is now being referred to SEAT Technical for advice on another software update or possible hardware replacement. Has anybody else experienced this exact issue, please? If so has it been resolved and how?

Reactions: Tell
Jun 13, 2022
Same thing happened to mine tonight, wonder if there's been an update with a bug in it.
Update, expecting a long call to Seat and having to swap cars for a few days got in the car this morning to find the problem had righted itself, it's not reappeared all day so hopefully it's sorted.

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
Wait these cars update themselves? Does anyone know if that includes the ECU programming?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.