Need help new to this any help would be appreciated

Dec 4, 2021
Was driving to work and my radio popped as if blew fuse just got car 2 weeks ago it also blew fuses for brake lights and indicator lights managed to find brake lights and indicator ones changed fuse . Car didn’t come with fuse diagram so been trying different ones but no joy I’ve read online and it’s saying radio has 2 fuses so I’m struggling I’ve also noticed it is now saying stop start error done some research online and says they are the same fuse still can’t find it . I have a seat Ibiza 1.2 ecomotive 2015 any help would be appreciated big time having no radio is a nightmare

Dec 4, 2021

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Was driving to work and my radio popped as if blew fuse just got car 2 weeks ago it also blew fuses for brake lights and indicator lights managed to find brake lights and indicator ones changed fuse . Car didn’t come with fuse diagram so been trying different ones but no joy I’ve read online and it’s saying radio has 2 fuses so I’m struggling I’ve also noticed it is now saying stop start error done some research online and says they are the same fuse still can’t find it . I have a seat Ibiza 1.2 ecomotive 2015 any help would be appreciated big time having no radio is a nightmare
Welcome, I’m sure you’ll get help as @Lozzy15 says.

Dec 4, 2021
Thank you yeah fingers crossed someone knows how to fix it I’ve just ordered stereo keys to take unit out as I noticed online there is a 10 amp fuse in back of stereo So will check that and if that fixes it I will let use know 👍

Mar 12, 2024
Hi there did you get this sorted I’m having the same problem after trying to fit an aftermarket radio ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.