Need help?

Hi I hope this is the right place to post this question I have Range Rover 2019 model and just a few days ago when I connected my mobile to it I realized that I have WhatsApp messages notification sound is not heard, then I cleaned the caches of WhatsApp, etc., but I was still having problems there, so I did a lot of searching on the net, then I found this modified app of WhatsApp, so I downloaded it and When I reconnected the mobile, there was still a problem. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi I hope this is the right place to post this question I have Range Rover 2019 model and just a few days ago when I connected my mobile to it I realized that I have WhatsApp messages notification sound is not heard, then I cleaned the caches of WhatsApp, etc., but I was still having problems there, so I did a lot of searching on the net, then I found this modified app of WhatsApp, so I downloaded it and When I reconnected the mobile, there was still a problem. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
This is a Seat forum not RangeRover

Reactions: Woody_72

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
:rofl:

I'd put money on the apk in that link being "modified" to send all your details etc to someone that's less than honest.......

1596716568462.png

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Link removed from all posts to stop anyone clicking on it ever. As said above this is a Seat forum and opening with an unsolicited link is never a good start.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise