New Accessories Brochure

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Just noticed on the UK website that a new issue 2 accessory brochure is out. No rear spoiler yet and mud flaps are in the brochure (this one is for you Kugaman) but not available yet. Roll on issue 3!

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Listed in there cables for the media system to connect it to USB/iPod/MiniUSB. I thought this was included with the car as standard?

unclelonghair

Jul 6, 2007
Newcastle upon Tyne
Listed in there cables for the media system to connect it to USB/iPod/MiniUSB. I thought this was included with the car as standard?

Mine came with the USB and iPod ones but not the mini USB one.

Wish they would hurry up and make the mud flaps available as my dealer owes me a set as part of the deal.

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Just noticed on the UK website that a new issue 2 accessory brochure is out. No rear spoiler yet and mud flaps are in the brochure (this one is for you Kugaman) but not available yet. Roll on issue 3!

Thank you..:)...i will have mudflaps before the cars first MOT!!
Best thing is, I negotiated them as part of the deal when new. No matter how long it takes, I WILL go into the dealer and collect on them!!!:whistle:

Link:

http://www.seat.co.uk/content/media...d_merchandise/online-accessories-booking-form

Andy

Last edited:

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members