New Alloys - PICS Inside

faisal1203

Mar 24, 2012
West Midlands
They look disgusting don't they? Lol

I made a photoshop thread once before but no one replied so never bothered with another 1 lol

Just hope that I can exchange these

DerbyForget

Apr 1, 2012
Burton on Trent, Staffs
im surprised you thought they looked good in the first place to be honest! im sure they will offer a refund or exchange. IMO team dynamics make some good ones (pro race 1.2s) and you cant go wrong with BBS ;)

faisal1203

Mar 24, 2012
West Midlands
Read the receipt n if I return them there would be a 25% administration charge! Gonna see if I can exchange them.

What do u guys think off the Audi S5 wheels?

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Mmmmm, I think you could rescue them mate. As a previous poster has said, get her lowered and then i reckon some spacers on and you might change your mind.

faisal1203

Mar 24, 2012
West Midlands
Yeah I was thinking the same mate, lowered and spacers will make em look better. But I don't think the multi spoke really looks good on the Leon's.

Gonna see if I can exchange with S5's then lower and spacers

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
jmerrie I believe has a set on his FR. Do a search in the readers rides and you will find it. They do look good.

Faceless

Apr 2, 2012
Thats the style of wheel you might see slapped onto a Corsa / Fiesta. :)

Most Alloy places will bring an Alloy or Two out, then place them infront of your wheels, so standing back a bit you see how it is going to look on the car, before they fit them with tyres and fit them on the car - didnt they do anything like this when you went there, before fitting? :confused:

Plus its funny how a perfectly decent set of Alloys can look fantastic in the shop, but just dont work at all, once you see them on a car.

Best of luck, hope you get something you like (and are not out of pocket).

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
If you end up getting stuck with them. Maybe try getting them sprayed all silver? Get Ro of the black inserts an they'll look kind of like R32 wheels??

Just a thought...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members