New bod

Once

Sep 11, 2020
Filey, North Yorkshire
Hi everyone, I’m new to this site so saying hello from North Yorkshire. I’ve only had my 2018 1.8 tsi for 2 weeks but thinking about a remap already. Has anyone else had it done and is it worth doing? Any advice is most welcome ??✅??

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi everyone, I’m new to this site so saying hello from North Yorkshire. I’ve only had my 2018 1.8 tsi for 2 weeks but thinking about a remap already. Has anyone else had it done and is it worth doing? Any advice is most welcome ??✅??
Welcome to the forum,

Once you start adding to the car we cannot be held responsible for how much you spend haha maybe give Raclingline OEM+ / Revo a look and also see if they do a JB4 for your engine if you want some plug and play power upgrades.

Enjoy!

Once

Sep 11, 2020
Filey, North Yorkshire
Welcome to the forum,

Once you start adding to the car we cannot be held responsible for how much you spend haha maybe give Raclingline OEM+ / Revo a look and also see if they do a JB4 for your engine if you want some plug and play power upgrades.

Enjoy!
I’m booked in at A1 remapping near
Welcome from East Yorkshire.
Where in East Yorkshire mate? I lived in brid til 2005 but now live in Filey ✅

Once

Sep 11, 2020
Filey, North Yorkshire
Anyone know of 1.8tsi problems? Sometimes when I start the car it tends to kangaroo jump for a bit!! The car is 2018 reg and only done 12k. Any ideas would be an amazing help!!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise