New Brakes.....EBC?

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Hi there, have done a search and found a few comments on EBC Turbo groove discs and greenstuff pads. :funk:

it was recommended at the last mot that i should look at new discs at the front..so ............naturally i let the search begin......
Of course i would love to put big brakes on, but the hassle of hub changes and the fact that i buy my new toy.....(HORNET POWER!!! [B)] ) in january means limited funds.........HOWEVER........
on the EBC site i found these...............
turbogroove.jpg

Now i understand drilled discs are a no no.........done lots of reading, but has anyone fitted these groove babies to their car.......especially like to hear if you are a tolly or leon owner.....the price is about right for me.....any bad stories also gratefully received. :D
Cheers me dears
Samantha

cupra44

Dec 10, 2005
alrite mate i've got turbo groove disc's and green stuff pads all round on my ibiza 20vt there fine, had a bit off brake fade recently but i'm due a brake fluid change, mine makes a noise from the rear but i had it checked out and i'ts the pads on the disc's because the disc isn't flat, think i paid around £350 for the direct from EBC,

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
go to german swedish and french and ask for a set of brembo plain vented discs, they are decent (and cheap at 21.50 per disc) and also ask for pagid fast road pads. ebc are nancy boys compared to these, you could also go down the more expensive ferrodo route.