New car day

steviekek

Feb 6, 2021
Scotland
Well the day arrived and I finally picked her up

VZ2 and I love her, so comfortable and nippy for a 1.5

Luckily mine arrived with the power tail gate and virtual pedal too.

I was reading earlier that some people never got their “ Welcome to the tribe” braclet and key cover.

I can confirm that I got one with the V2 and the dealer said ever car should get one and not just the editions or VZ models

He also gave me a very nice cupra keyring

Only niggle is how on earth do I know how many miles is on the clock! I can’t find it on any of the screens! They could have drove it for 500 miles and I couldn’t tell.

Still can’t stop smiling

Steven

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Congrats. Mileage should be somewhere on the screen, for example see image below.

1614894833397.png

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Thanks, probably staring me in the face
Yeah, when I was test driving, I was completely overwhelmed. New car, gearbox, throttle response, different HUD, ... It will take a while to take it all in.

Snowie

Mar 16, 2021
Steviekek,
What colour is your car? (it looks great by the way) Thinking of taking the plunge soon, just considering which model and colour!

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I'm collecting my car tomorrow. Got a check list from forum and some notes what to do at dealership (Cupra ID, etc). I'm a bit worried about not liking the car, but also curious how it's going to drive. After collection, I plan to lock myself in the garage and check and setup everything, then maybe go for a drive. Unfortunately can't go too far due to Covid. In normal times, I would drive to Eastbourne for ice cream or Arundel for a walk.

Reactions: Snowie
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.