New Formentor VZ2 inbound

Mattyn1

Oct 26, 2022
Afternoon All

Thought I would join - new Formentor VZ2 2.0 310 DSG with Beats & Panoramic in Mag Tech Grey has been on order since April - just found out that what I thought was delivery before Xmas is now actually going to be in March. Probably. Maybe.

Anyway - hi all!

Last edited:
Reactions: jcbmally

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN, mine took just 9 months from order to delivery (3rd May 2022) but was worth the wait as the car is great. Got used to the lack of physical buttons now and setting up all the info I want thru the menus was not too bad.

Mattyn1

Oct 26, 2022
Thank you.
Think I have read every review and watched every YT video!!! Will be sorry to see the 335D go but have had it five years now. Time for a change.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Welcome to the forum, nice colour and spec. Post some pics when you get it :)

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Afternoon All

Thought I would join - new Formentor VZ2 2.0 310 DSG with Beats & Panoramic in Mag Tech Grey has been on order since April - just found out that what I thought was delivery before Xmas is now actually going to be in March. Probably. Maybe.

Anyway - hi all!
In a weird way, I envy your anticipation Matty. Will it be as good as you hope?Like Seastormer, I waited 9 months for mine (Formentor VZ2 310 in Graphene) and I absolutely love it, had no problems or issues, goes like brown stuff off a shovel, and my missus feels exactly the same. At least a couple of times a week I just take it out for a blast and come home feeling a happier bloke (the car, not the missus).

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise