New-ish member

Malachi

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone. First time posting, been lurking for a while now.

Bought my Seat Leon MK2 2.0 TDI 170 in January 2018, after chopping and changing several cars in the previous year. It has its moments, but I use it mainly as a commuter car for my 100-mile round trip for work every day. Before this I had an Audi A4 Avant '02, Renaultsport Megane 225, Volvo V50 R-Design '08, and the one car I would take back in an instant - Renaultsport Clio 182.

I have not done much to the Leon aesthetically, but I'll be getting an eggshell front grille at some point, a rear badge delete, and possibly some lowering springs. Last week I swapped out the appalling stereo, and installed a Kenwood DAB/BT single DIN head unit. This has been an improvement, but at the same time has caused a few problems of its own.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Hello and welcome, what issues has the headunit swap caused?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Malachi

Jan 10, 2018
Welcome. Any plans for a remap?
Something I'm looking into, but I'm in the process of moving house at the moment so it will have to wait.

Also, the car currently does not have an airbox, just literally an open pipe. I was going to get a stock one with a panel filter. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Part nos. etc would be great

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise