New Leon FR Owner

ben5029

Dec 31, 2014
Staffordshire
Evening All,

Been lurking round the forum for the last week so thought I'd better introduce myself.

Picked up my new Leon FR 1.4 ACT yesterday and have to say so far I'm really impressed. Spec is Monsoon grey, Tech pack convenience pack and performance alloys. Traded in my mk5 Ibiza 1.6tdi which has been a great car for the last three years - wasn't looking to swap just yet but the dealer pulled a great deal together so couldn't say no.

Will get some pictures up when the snow disappears and the car can have a good clean.

Cheers,

Ben

KenTT

Evening All,

Been lurking round the forum for the last week so thought I'd better introduce myself.

Picked up my new Leon FR 1.4 ACT yesterday and have to say so far I'm really impressed. Spec is Monsoon grey, Tech pack convenience pack and performance alloys. Traded in my mk5 Ibiza 1.6tdi which has been a great car for the last three years - wasn't looking to swap just yet but the dealer pulled a great deal together so couldn't say no.

Will get some pictures up when the snow disappears and the car can have a good clean.

Cheers,

Ben

Welcome Ben, great choice sounds very similar to my recent purchase, all of the above but in Tech grey.

Very impressed so far, especially mpg.

enjoy

ben5029

Dec 31, 2014
Staffordshire
Thanks for the welcome both!

Good to hear the mpg is good, will keep SWMBO happy when she uses the car.....if I ever hand the keys over lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.