new member looking for LCR and advice

tommyd007

Hi i'm new to the forum, looking to get myself an LCR. Ive had quite afew cars over the years and always liked the LCR. Im just after some buying advice, what to look out for etc when getting a leon. I preferably want one in red and im looking to get the bhp up to around 275 as ive read its simple? Just a remap, new dump valve, breather mods? If this is correct. And I wouldnt mind buying a car that has already had some of these mods already . Save me some money ;) lol
Any help/advice welcome

Thanks
Tommy

jeggy

Red Cupra R

HI Mate, i currently am about to put my Cupra R on the Market. Item is a great car. It has had a few good upgrades on it and is running over 320bhp. it has had more than the asking price spent on it over the last 3 years of ownership and has been a great car

Item is red
100KMiles
Item is fully Polly Bushed.
Has Turbo Dynamics Hybrid Stage 3 Turbo
Front Mount Intercooler
Quiaffe Limited Slip Diff
Jetex cone filter with box section.
Eibach fixed suspension
Milltek Exhaust and 3" Downpipe
Engine Has been Rebuilt With Forged Conrods IE Engineering
full service history. MOTED TAXED

£4595 is what im looking for it easily has this in mods alone and has been fitted by reputable garages over its days all receipts and stuff are here

All the Cupra R Problems have been fixed on it like leaky doors Ball joints wheel bearings etc. Car Drives great first person to drive or take it a run will be impressed. Im gutted to have to sell as i have had car for 3 years but need something bigger. if you want pictures or more information let me know

regards

tommyd007

HI Mate, i currently am about to put my Cupra R on the Market. Item is a great car. It has had a few good upgrades on it and is running over 320bhp. it has had more than the asking price spent on it over the last 3 years of ownership and has been a great car

Item is red
100KMiles
Item is fully Polly Bushed.
Has Turbo Dynamics Hybrid Stage 3 Turbo
Front Mount Intercooler
Quiaffe Limited Slip Diff
Jetex cone filter with box section.
Eibach fixed suspension
Milltek Exhaust and 3" Downpipe
Engine Has been Rebuilt With Forged Conrods IE Engineering
full service history. MOTED TAXED

£4595 is what im looking for it easily has this in mods alone and has been fitted by reputable garages over its days all receipts and stuff are here

All the Cupra R Problems have been fixed on it like leaky doors Ball joints wheel bearings etc. Car Drives great first person to drive or take it a run will be impressed. Im gutted to have to sell as i have had car for 3 years but need something bigger. if you want pictures or more information let me know

regards

Sounds good. I would definatky like to see, hear more about it. Where abouts are you based?
Email [email protected]

Thanks
Tommy

beastgtir

Dec 26, 2012
could be tempted to sell mine!

my miles are lower and the engine has not got forged rods.
turbo is stock k04 too, all forge bits fitted etc

red 54 registered 05

tommyd007

What I should look out for when buying an cupra R? When should the cambelt be done?

swedey21

Most days i drink meths..
Nov 15, 2011
burford
You will be lucky to get 275bhp with just a remap mate...either that or happy rollers..
255 there about's is the norm..

My car in post 3
:lol:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.