Scottg2540

Sep 4, 2020
Hi there I’m new to the forum have ordered a seat Leon cupra st 300 4 drive which is being delivered in next few weeks I previously had an Astra vxr Nurburgring with the Remus exhaust and loved the sound of that exhaust anyone know if the standard exhaust pops and bangs or would I need an aftermarket exhaust ?

Reactions: Syphon

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
Hi there I’m new to the forum have ordered a seat Leon cupra st 300 4 drive which is being delivered in next few weeks I previously had an Astra vxr Nurburgring with the Remus exhaust and loved the sound of that exhaust anyone know if the standard exhaust pops and bangs or would I need an aftermarket exhaust ?
The Cupra 290 pops a tiny bit but you will want an aftermarket exhaust. I got the Scorpion sports cat and downpipe and a Remus cat-back and it sounds much better and a bit louder cause I think the standard exhaust lacks in volume.

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Scottg2540

Sep 4, 2020
The Cupra 290 pops a tiny bit but you will want an aftermarket exhaust. I got the Scorpion sports cat and downpipe and a Remus cat-back and it sounds much better and a bit louder cause I think the standard exhaust lacks in volume.

Hi thanks for the reply I’m not wanting to put a full exhaust on just a cat back would the Remus sound good with just that fitted thanks?

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
Hi thanks for the reply I’m not wanting to put a full exhaust on just a cat back would the Remus sound good with just that fitted thanks?
Yeah i reckon it would its a very nice exhaust and the box at the back is half the size of the standard box and you can choose if you want it resonated or not.

Reactions: Scottg2540

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net

Welcome and congrats on the car!

Scott