Hi welcome to the forum.
Have you done any mods on your car?

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Sophiemcd97

Sep 8, 2020
Hi welcome to the forum.
Have you done any mods on your car?

Thanks Charlie! Yes I have just put a hybrid turbo into it, front mount, oversized tip the usual engine bay mods. It is on air, Rotiform tmb alloys, big front lip splitter, skirt extensions, rear seats removed, strut brace bar in the rear, plastic panels have been covered in leather and diamond stitched red by myself and I also recovered the steering whee myself! What about yourself?

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks Charlie! Yes I have just put a hybrid turbo into it, front mount, oversized tip the usual engine bay mods. It is on air, Rotiform tmb alloys, big front lip splitter, skirt extensions, rear seats removed, strut brace bar in the rear, plastic panels have been covered in leather and diamond stitched red by myself and I also recovered the steering whee myself! What about yourself?
Loads of mods lol, stage 2 remap, Scorpion sports cat, Remus cat back, RTS clutch, revo engine, transmission and torque mounts, SuperPro front and back anti-roll bars and drop links and front top mounts and caster increase bush set, Racingline intercooler, Leyo full charge pipe set, GFB DV+, KW DDC coilovers, Racingline R600 intake, Forge Coolant hose set, maxton design front splitter and rear diffuser and more lol

Mar 16, 2021
Another new member here, although have owned my current Cupra for about 2 years, before that had a Mk4 Ibiza SE for around 10 years also own a couple of other VAG vehicles as well. Used to working on them and here as I need to do my clutch.

Reactions: 300bhpdaily