new mk3 leon Fr 184 concerns

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
Wait until rattles start on and around the dashboard. My 150 has this annoying rattle and haven’t the foggiest what it is and apparently Leon’s are notorious for rattles and loose parts

Had a MY18 FR that developed a few rattles about a year into owning it. Most notably the passenger side A pillar.

Took delivery of a MY20 Cupra last Thursday - rattles are already there. Coming from the passenger side footwell area.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
One person on a forum here somewhere, did the entire car with sound deadening (profesionally) and they said it was like a completely different car, and even the sound system sounded better. Myself, due to the rattles of the Leon, the dealer took off the door trim, put some expanding foam noodle thingi, and all rattles gone! plus sound system sounded noticeably better. I wasn't expecting the latter, but it was a surprise!

the stripler

Fighter pilot on Rails
Apr 8, 2014
Lanark, Scotland
One person on a forum here somewhere, did the entire car with sound deadening (profesionally) and they said it was like a completely different car, and even the sound system sounded better. Myself, due to the rattles of the Leon, the dealer took off the door trim, put some expanding foam noodle thingi, and all rattles gone! plus sound system sounded noticeably better. I wasn't expecting the latter, but it was a surprise!
Im defo looking into it atm,
I think as long as i can find someone locally to do it and its not overly expensive, im doing it

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members