New Seat Owner in Notts :-)

Jun 24, 2022
Hi all - I just signed up after buying a 65-plate Seat Leon FR 2.0TDI... Used to have a Vauxhall Vx220 and found their community really welcoming and friendly!

I'm not a regular poster and seeing as I know nothing about my new car, I look forward to lurking and learning from you all :)

Cheers
Chris

Reactions: Syphon and jcbmally

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

I guess I'll ask the biggest question, what colour is the Leon lol

Hope you find everything you need here

Cheers

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi all - I just signed up after buying a 65-plate Seat Leon FR 2.0TDI... Used to have a Vauxhall Vx220 and found their community really welcoming and friendly!

I'm not a regular poster and seeing as I know nothing about my new car, I look forward to lurking and learning from you all :)

Cheers
Chris
Welcome, we’re even friendlier (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Jimbobcook
Jun 24, 2022
Currently looking into Full Link activation to get Google maps etc on the main screen... If anyone knows of a non dealer in the East Midlands that does this please lemme know - Looks like if I'm not going to buy an ODBII reader and DIY, then it's either Bradford or Reddich...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Currently looking into Full Link activation to get Google maps etc on the main screen... If anyone knows of a non dealer in the East Midlands that does this please lemme know - Looks like if I'm not going to buy an ODBII reader and DIY, then it's either Bradford or Reddich...
Have you checked out our sponsor @East Yorkshire Retrofits as I believe they do this service.

Admittedly not massively close to you but still East lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.