Newbie post

Cupranewbie

Mar 30, 2019
Hii. After reading some threads on here about molesting Cupra, I’m not sure how mine will be received! I have,just finished polishing my mk1 ex Rockingham Leon Cupra R, that has been very slightly modified for track days. Have done one day at Castle Combe, looking forward to the next at Bedford. Runninng 280bhp following a B5 map, sitting on Koni race shocks, stopped by Alcon 6 pot brakes and DSUNO pads, I think it’s a bit of an animal on the track. It’s hardLy what you’d call a daily driver!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi and welcome. I think you'll get on just fine here. You'll have to start a readers ride so we can all have a look at what you've done.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

It was a sad day when Rockingham closed... You live near by? as I'm in rutland be good to see what you've got.

When you get a chance stick up a readers ride so we can spend all your money haha we love a bit of detailing here aswell so you'll fit in just fine!

If you fancy seeing other MK1's etc then we have a forum meet in Doncaster on the 28th April currently got 16 cars going and hopefully a photo opportunity if the weather is nice.

Cheers

Cupranewbie

Mar 30, 2019
Welcome to the forum

It was a sad day when Rockingham closed... You live near by? as I'm in rutland be good to see what you've got.

When you get a chance stick up a readers ride so we can spend all your money haha we love a bit of detailing here aswell so you'll fit in just fine!

If you fancy seeing other MK1's etc then we have a forum meet in Doncaster on the 28th April currently got 16 cars going and hopefully a photo opportunity if the weather is nice.

Cheers

Cupranewbie

Mar 30, 2019
Not particularly near in good old Dorset! Bought the car from a guy in London who had it for 4 years, he was the one who told me about its history. Will get some pictures together of what has been done so far.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members