Newbie with an LCR

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Hi guys, just thought it be best to introduce myself before asking the obligatory silly questions.

My names irf and I just bought a black AMK LCR which is completely standard. I'm 42 so probably double the average age here lol but had specific criteria when looking for a car and the leon just seemed to fit the bill.

While I plan to keep it relatively standard I do have a history of modding cars, a 200sx s14 with a gt28rs, an 850 t5 with 340 bhp (225 std) and my last car which was an accord type r with mainly suspension mods. Let's see what ends up happening with the cupra lol.

Would put a pic up but I think everyone's seen a black leon before:D

pigeon fancier

Sep 27, 2013
Chesterfield
Welcome .
think there's a few of us over the age of 30 lol.
it'll be interesting to see how long you resist the urge to modify after viewing some of the cars on here

googujube

LCR225
Jan 1, 2013
York
Hi guys, just thought it be best to introduce myself before asking the obligatory silly questions.

My names irf and I just bought a black AMK LCR which is completely standard. I'm 42 so probably double the average age here lol but had specific criteria when looking for a car and the leon just seemed to fit the bill.

While I plan to keep it relatively standard I do have a history of modding cars, a 200sx s14 with a gt28rs, an 850 t5 with 340 bhp (225 std) and my last car which was an accord type r with mainly suspension mods. Let's see what ends up happening with the cupra lol.

Would put a pic up but I think everyone's seen a black leon before:D

ahahahaha

welcome

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Oh dont get me wrong it WILL get modified, just not to the extent of previous cars thats all.

problem for me is the car has to be shared with tbe mrs and to put it bluntly shes crap (she doesnt go on forums so i'm safe. Maybe).

Have to say, only driven it a few times but am really falling for it.

leon4

Hello I am 40 and being a woman thought I'd be the odd one out! But I also have a black Leon and love it, used to have an A3 and did the odd modification but not too much, I want to do a couple of things to the Leon without spoiling it :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise