Next bluewater meet sunday 14th july

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I'm always early lol coz I go early . I'm popping in on the way home from gfs in Essex . Will be there around 6.30pm.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Look forward to meeting you 03 cupra. Er I will be the one in the slow silver Ibiza sport lol. It's all show no go with me lol. See you on Sunday ..

03cupra

May 18, 2010
Maidstone
lol... look forward to it mate.. you'll hear me coming, the new exhaust makes far to much noise for the power of the cupra, need a new silencer i think lol

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Only 1 rule , don't go ragging it and get police attention lol. So far we have slid under the radar there.its more of a meet and greet than race around. But yôu always get the odd idiot lol. Look forward to seeing what you have done to your motor . Laters matey ..

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Be good to have u 03cupra.1 of my rules is no thrashing car about etc as dont want wrong atte tion but as long as u turn up and park up be kool dude.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Thats kool 03cupra my number is 07456930617 feel free to get ahold of me if u struggle to find the meet tomoz mate got 130 off the books so haha..house of fraser multistory top floor..be defo good to meet u

chesh12

I'm down for this meet can some one send me a link for the details

03cupra

May 18, 2010
Maidstone
Alright guys, I turned up on Sunday but the kids screaming round the car park doing donuts in their little fiestas meant I didn't hang around..looked out for your car stiglet but I couldn't see it so I disappeared off.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Hey 03cupra it did get abit out of hand sunday until i had randoms turning up abd loads od bunches of pikeys in there car doung handbrake turns kinda ruined it so had to get peeps to bail to another location.. i am doing another one for sunday 18th august whixh will be alot carmer so pop to that one id u wish

03cupra

May 18, 2010
Maidstone
Yeah that sounds good to me mate, I arrived at about 830-9ish an I thought it didn't seem quite in keeping with the rules etc... Just thought it was gonna be trouble. I should have given u a call, thought u guys must have gone somewhere else

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Sorry I missed you cupra03. I went home when everyone bailed .. It was ok to start with, I was there from 6.30-9pm until it went mad . Like darren said next one will be more exclusive as it was spoiled !!! There were some nice cars aswell.hope we can catch up next time:)

R666ECE

Turbo Reecey
Jun 5, 2013
North East Essex
This is the problem when non club owners turn up.. also you will always have the small minority that screw it up for the rest .. they are called young juveniles ... i was one once .... its all the part of growing up..... :shrug:

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.