Nitryx tuning

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Hey guys has anyone ever heard of nytrix tuning as they are a local company to me and would be able to remap my 1.4 fr for £275 if this is a good price. Any heads up as to wether anyone recommends them or if I should avoid them would be great.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Awesome, totally sound and the mapping is superb. Very smooth power delivery, great mpg's and pretty amazing results on the RR with mine. Mine is just the standard 90bhp lump, I've got bigger injector nozzles fitted and the mapping and that's it, standard exhaust including cat and standard intake with oem filter.

Rollingroad2_zps4afe6d52.jpg

Yeh it's a tdi but I couldn't recommend the guy highly enough.

He's really careful with your car too, checks the logs to make sure everything is doing what it should and the turbo isn't being pushed to extinction.

Last edited:

Bondiblu

Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2007
Cheshire
They were based in alfreton but apparently according to their email they are relocating, if that's a good thing or not :confused:

I am relocating to Cheshire yes, and it's still a small outfit. I don't advertise widely, so not well known. Majority of my work is secured by word of mouth ;). Oh and thanks Seatmann for the kind words.

Last edited:

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Sry bondiblu didn't mean to sound rude just wanted to check things out before going for the remap, I'm sure you can understand the financial aspect if an ecu was to go. But from what seat man has said I will more than likely see you next month, gonna get some overtime in first to pay for It.

Bondiblu

Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2007
Cheshire
Sry bondiblu didn't mean to sound rude just wanted to check things out before going for the remap, I'm sure you can understand the financial aspect if an ecu was to go. But from what seat man has said I will more than likely see you next month, gonna get some overtime in first to pay for It.

Really no need to explain ;) and you're not being rude. You're doing the right thing asking around, why wouldn't you.

Apr 14, 2011
I cant recommend them enough haha, fitted clocks to my old car and a map and I know were il be goin for a map when I change my car ! totally custom map to what you want

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise