Nort East Auto Show 12/5/19 -

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Deleted member 103408

https://auto-show.co.uk/north-east/

The North East Auto Show at The Northern Echo Arena on May 12th 2019, 11am to 3:30pm.

By petrol heads for petrol heads. We hope to see you at the show!

The Northern Echo Arena, Neasham Rd, Darlington DL2 1DL

Reactions: paddy6789

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
its on a sunday so i might sign up for this. didnt realise how cheap these things were!

EDIT: less than two hours away and only £6 (unless im looking at the wrong thing) includes entry, parking, a programme and there are no booking/postage fees. ill buy my ticket next week

Deleted member 103408

Did not even look at the prices just trying to alert people to events that are going on. I think this is a very cheap show which is good.

Only 2 - 1/2 hours for me so I might do this one as well.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
just booked my ticket. first time going to anything like this and im really excited! not sure what to expect and I dont really want to find out so its all a surprise on the day. i just hope i booked the right ticket ^__^
NORTH EAST SINGLE CAR + DRIVER ENTRY
North East Single Car Show Zone Entry: £6
Ticket includes; 1x car pass, 1x adult entry, 1x programme, entry into judging, free postage and no booking fees.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's 2 half hours up the a1 for me... The North seems to have more going on these days that people like to go to haha

I'll keep my eye on this me thinks

Deleted member 103408

Just got my Ticket and my car is at Entrance Number (stand 26) we have to be at the show enterance between 8-30 and 10-30

Just so you all know you cant move your car from the hall between 11 and 3-30 .

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Just got my Ticket and my car is at Entrance Number (stand 26) we have to be at the show enterance between 8-30 and 10-30

Just so you all know you cant move your car from the hall between 11 and 3-30 .
not sure my email has my stand number. ill have to double check that

Deleted member 103408

If people want to be together what the ticket says is arrange to meet up beforehand and all arrive in one go.

Happy to do that and happy to spot the SCN Member,

Reactions: Yellow fr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Meh what can go wrong for £6 a ticket, I'm in. Ticket booked and thankfully I have enough stickers already haha

Deleted member 103408

Excellent I will have to have a word with the prize team to make sure they know its a mother and daughter combo.... Enough sillyness looking forward to seeing some new cars

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.